This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in Windows 10 – both the Desktop and Mobile versions.
Replace example.com with your domain name
- Launch Windows Mail
- Add Account
- Choose Other account
- Insert your Email address and Password (forgotten passwords can be reset in your Control Panel)
- Click Sign-in repeatedly until it changes to Advanced
- Provide the Account information
- Incoming email server starts with mail. followed by your domain name e.g. mail.example.com*
- Account type is IMAP4
- User name is the full email address
- Password is your mailbox password
- Outgoing (SMTP) mail server starts with mail. followed by your domain name e.g. mail.example.com*
- Tick all blocks
- > Sign-in
- All done!