Many of our Resellers have found the process of editing a domain’s DNS to point its MX, mail and webmail entries to the correct mailserver quite daunting.
So I have coded a simple cPanel plugin to automate the process.
Now, adding a new domain to your Reseller account is rather easy:
1. Log into your web server WHM
2. Create a new hosting account for the domain
3. Log into the new account’s cPanel
4. Click on the “Texo Email Wizard” icon
5. Select the correct mail server and complete the Wizard
6. Log into your mail server WHM and create the email hosting account for the domain
Cancel a reply
© 2016 Texo Webhosting cc | Reg No: 2008/030306/23
| VAT No: 4910258476
| Tel: 021 782 3401
| Fax: 086 298 8141