Add Mail Account
- Select the settings icon on your home screen
- Select Mail
- Select Accounts
- Select Add Account
- Select Other from the menu
- Select Add Mail Account
Enter your account information
Enter your Name, Email & Password > Next
- Forgotten passwords can be reset in your Control Panel
Configure Incoming and Outgoing Servers
Select IMAP (default) or POP according to your needs (See POP vs IMAP)
- Scroll down to Incoming Mail Server and enter all the relevant details, then do the same for Outgoing Mail Server, as in the screen below and then select Next.
- Host Name:
- Incoming mail server: has mail. before the domain name e.g. mail.example.com*
- Outgoing mail server: has mail. before the domain name e.g. mail.example.com*
- Ensure that User Name is the full email address
- User Name & Password are the same for both Incoming & Outgoing servers
You have completed your account setup.
Congratulations! You have now successfully configured your email account on your iPhone.